MOV is an old multimedia format where movies and videos are saved. It has powerful proprietary compression strategies designed by Apple Inc. and provides very tough competition to other media files. This file has very simple architecture, editable layout, fit into other media file types and is used in PPT slideshows, etc. It is well-matched with Windows and Mac Operating System and supported by all reputed web browsers. However, the major drawback of this file is, like other files it might get damage as a result of any files and will restrict any user from accessing the file.
A broken MOV file decline to open and due to which users cannot able to access contents in it. Let us have a glance at a real time scenario which briefs how MOV video file gets corrupt.
Recently, I was playing my favorite MOV files on QuickTime media player but all of sudden I got an error message indicating file header corrupted. After sometime, I tried to play those files in various media players but displayed the same error. Now, I am worried of losing my favorite files. Therefore, can anyone help me in this horrible situation so that I can gain access to those files?
Normally, users worry when their beloved files fail to play on any media player as a result of any reason. However, if MOV files refuse to play on any media player due to file header corruptions then it’s an irritating moment for them. If you are a user and facing similar problem as like above then how will you deal such situation? In case your replay is don’t know, then stop worrying and use Remo Repair MOV tool. It will repair MOV file Mac without damaging the source file contents. It does Mac MOV file repair operation and recovers large sized corrupted videos. It is responsible for repairing broken or damaged .mov files on MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac and Mac Mini laptops. While fixing, it separates both audio and video data streams. Later, analyzes the streams, recognizes and fixes the issues independently. Afterwards, both the streams will be adjoined and result in a fresh healthy playable file.
Numerous factors result in MOV file corruption are:
- Virus infection is one of the foremost probable scenarios to corrupt MOV video file. Normally, harmful virus enters into your Mac computer or laptop while browsing internet, connecting infected storage drives to laptop or system or sharing virus infected videos. Afterwards, viruses start damaging .mov file along with other files present in the same drive or volume and create shortcuts.
- The unintentional turnoff of Mac system is a common cause for MOV file corruption. At times your Mac system or laptop might get turnoff all of sudden as a result of power fluctuations while transferring MOV file, this in turn results in file corruption issue.
- Sometimes, you might have to download large sized MOV video file from internet but anything goes wrong during this process or if file has not been downloaded completely, then it results in MOV file corruption.
- In case you want to change the file extension of .mov file to some other format and it could not done properly because of some logical issues, then the file will not play on media player.
- When you play MOV file using incompatible media player or in case the media player is faulty and not updated for which it doesn’t have necessary codec to play MOV file then there is chance of damaging your MOV file.
No matter how your MOV file gets damaged, use this ultimate utility to fix that file within matter of few minutes. It comes with superior features which can effortlessly solve all issues related to all video file formats including MOV, AVI, MP4, MPEG, etc. It has nice user interface to assist you for finishing MOV file repair operation by providing detailed screenshots. It allows you to take preview of repaired .mov file, this feature will assist you to checkout its ability before buying complete edition. This invincible software has the capability to fix broken MOV files recorded from different camcorders Sanyo, Contour, Samsung, Sony and Canon. It has fully automated process and works fine on all editions of Mac machine. In addition, it will support both video and audio file codec’s including mjpeg, mp4v, sowt, avc1, RAW and mp4a.
Guidelines to follow:
Without complete knowledge don’t try to change video file format
Stop connecting your storage device to virus infected computers or laptops
Never try to play MOV video files on unauthorized camcorder
Always scan your computer with updated antivirus tool to ensure that it is free from viruses
Don’t download MOV files from freeware websites