Windows 8 OS is configured with attractive features, good desktop background and many more things. This is designed to overcome drawbacks of all previous versions of Windows OS. Hence, worldwide users wish to use it. But after using it some days, they realize that the laptop is responding very slowly. In such case, one might get nervous and think how to improve performance of Windows 8 laptop. If you are one among such users, then just stay cool and go through this informative article.
You can go with many manual methods to increase Windows 8 laptop performance without any complexity. Let us discuss those methods briefly:
- Disable time wasting animations: Windows 8 laptop display animations when you maximize, minimize, close and open application windows. The animations look attractive but they decrease the speed of the laptop. In order to disable animations, press the Windows key, type Laptop Performance Properties and enter. Uncheck the animated windows while maximizing and minimizing option.
- Manage startup programs: You can disable programs that start with your Windows 8 laptop. Windows task manager provides you such option. Click the Startup tab in the Task Manager to access these options.
- Use inbuilt Security Programs: Rather than installing third party security sites which often slowdown your PC, try using the inbuilt Security applications. Windows 8 laptop has antivirus tool namely Windows Defender, it is similar to the well-known Microsoft Security Essentials app. The Windows 8 also has Smart screen feature that analyzes how trustworthy programs you download.
- Modify power settings: Windows 8 employs power plans to decide whether performance should be prioritized like older versions of Windows do. In order to see your power plan settings, press the Windows key, type Power Plan, click Settings and press Enter.
Whereas in balanced mode, Windows automatically minimizes your CPU’s performance if maximize speed is not necessary. This helps to save power.
- Optimize your hard drives: Windows 8 has disk defragmenter, which is also called Optimize Drives tool. In order to access it, press the Windows key, type Defragment, click Settings and then press Enter.
- Stop storing files on desktop
- Use more RAM memory
- Remove junk and internet temp files
- Put Windows 8 laptop to sleep mode rather than shutting down your laptop
All above mentioned strategies help you to boost-up Windows 8 PC. Nevertheless, these tips look very easy to execute but to follow them you need to have knowledge about Windows 8 features and options. In case you are using Windows 8 for the first time, then it is very difficult to go through these steps. Thus, one question arises in your mind is how to speed up Windows 8 laptop? Do not get fret and use Remo More tool to speed up new Windows 8 laptop. It runs fast on all laptop brands like Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, Asus, Dell, etc. It scans your Windows 8 laptop and furnishes all the tasks as mentioned above. It supports other OS such as Mac, Android and iOS. It is well-matched with tablets, Smartphones and systems.